Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Wow, Whew and it itches

Wow, 

the tank is looking pretty good... I would have never dreamed this thing could be salvaged... and look at all the rust that came out of it... this is just the first go around

And after the second tank of Vinegar... I used Apple Cider Vinegar instead of White Vinegar... seems to have a bit more kick... my hands itch a bit from the acid.

Whew

It's a lot of work shaking a 40 pound tank.  The nuts and bolt idea didn't work very well and it took forever to get them out of the tank.  Not possible to shake 'em all out... fished around with a magnet forever. And inside the tank after draining and scrubbing with a roto rooter brush.  I didn't last too long out there.  Tired and sore. Maybe I'll hit it again after supper.

I can see better in the garage... new shop lights... Thanks Billy

No comments:

Post a Comment